This job is no longer available
Our client, a major international contractor, wants to hire a senior architect with a strong background in delivering rail projects - ideally both those in the UK and overseas. You will be in charge of a large, multi-disciplined team (previous experience required), working in coordination with other architects involved in the design process and reporting upward to management and stakeholders. It is anticipated that this assignment could take up to 18 months, and for those who wish to stay in the Middle East there is strong chance for further work being offered. A more detailed job description is also available.
In return you will get a tax-free salary, working out at £300/day/ltd + £60/day expenses, paid accommodation in serviced apartments, return flights to the UK every c.5 weeks, as well as the chance to lead on a project being ambitiously designed, and that will have a global reach. It's really is a great job.
If you are suitable and qualified, please get in touch straight away with a copy of your CV.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Kieran How, call today on 02074 227417 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.