Assistant Contracts Manager - Fit Out
Assistant Contracts Manager to pre Contracts Manager– Office Fit Out
Can you interpret the Client’s brief correctly?
My client are one of the UK’s leading office designers and workplace experts, creating world class workplace environments in London and throughout the UK and continental Europe.
As a Design/ Technical Manager you will be responsible for and creating an accurate and technically correct bid. The role involves co-ordinating design, sales and sub-contractors to ensure the design and technical solution meets the Clients specific requirements.
You will estimate projects using Excel, format and manage pre-contract programme and agree works duration with the contracts team.
The ability to present pre-contract cost documents , ensure drawings are accurate and full compliance to building regulations, planning regulations and building control legislations whilst ensuring the highest standards of health and safety and adherence of all CDM requirements is critical.
You will be part of a highly motivated team and will benefit from the latest equipment and software.
- Experience of cost planning with a skill set to value engineer a design
- A commercial pre-contract background
- An excellent knowledge of commercial office buildings and design and build
- A detailed knowledge of the JCT
- Excellent listener and presenter
- High self motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
- A desire to succeed and positive can-do attitude
- Outgoing personality
- Target and success driven
- Action taker with the ability to be in charge and manage a team
In return for your expertise you will be rewarded with one of the best salary rates in the industry , generous bonuses and yearly company vacations to the U.S.
For further information with regard to the above role please send a detailed CV to:
0201 3137 5550
More jobs like this
- Construction Management CAD Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management Estimator jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management Architectural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management Bid Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Construction Management Engineer jobs in London (Central)