This job is no longer available
My client is a well-established practice, specialising in conservation, heritage, and listed buildings. They aim to recruit a senior Associate who would join the current team and help expand the practice. This role will lead to joining in Partnership in the near future.
Applicants should have extensive experience, an ability to understand the needs of both clients and their buildings and a proven track record of delivering projects to high technical and aesthetic standards. AABC or RIBA conservation accreditation and experience of practice management would be an advantage.
Whether you currently occupy a senior position, or feel ready to do so, this role has excellent career prospects in a very special field.
If you are suitable for the role above, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Or if you know of someone who is suitable please pass this on.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior
Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.