This job is no longer available
Our client is on the hunt for a RIBA Part 2 or Qualified Architect with a natural design flair to work as a team member on an ever-increasing portfolio of fast paced residential projects.
This consultancy is renowned for its high-end design, achieved by its focus on rigor and quality in both process and output, with all work directed by experienced architects & practitioners who undertake at inception a careful examination of project context, brief and client aspirations.
If you have confidence and design flair we would like to hear from you and give you the opportunity for an exciting design future. You will become an integral part of the team ethos and studio approach to design, particularly the initial conceptual stages. When you join this consultancy you should be prepared to develop new skills and to challenge your existing knowledge.
Candidates should demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong design and representation skills
- Experience of running/working on feasibility and design development stages of a project in the UK (RIBA Stages 0-3)
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD or Revit
- Excellent hand drawing skills, with the ability to work efficiently in 3D producing conceptual images
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with experience of working well under pressure
- Ready to be a proactive part of a creative team, show initiative, and act autonomously.
This is an urgent requirement, to apply please email us your CV & portfolio to Carl.