This job is no longer available
Due to a number of high profile project wins, our client is on the hunt for an ambitious and driven RIBA Part III Architect to play an integral part in the delivery of its most prolific client accounts.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a technically minded architect looking to further their career with exciting prospects for career progression.
This position is best suited to an ambitious architect with experience in Motorsport/Automotive, Laboratory or Pharmaceutical sectors. The successful candidate will be working alongside world-class engineers on R&D Centres, Test Cells and the like.
World renowned for the successful delivery of notable industry commissions, our client requires an experienced individual with relevant sector involvement. The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience PQE
- Previous experience working on high end projects
- Proficiency in the production/coordination of technical drawings
- Working knowledge of Revit (BIM)
- Positive attitude with proven ability to work within a multidiscipline team environment
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work and that of others
- Self-motivated individuals capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects, and who are interested in growing with the firm.
This is an urgent requirement; please submit your CV and relevant examples of work to Carl at Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk ASAP.