This job is no longer available
The successful individual will be given the opportunity to project run a large scale residential tower in an area marked out for key urban regeneration projects in the City of London. Reporting to the Practice Leader you will be responsible for liaising and maintaining relationships with all contractors, as well as overseeing the construction and fit out phases of the project.
You will possess an excellent understanding of, as well as being able to show demonstrable examples of your work using Auto CAD and ideally Revit. Although training would be given on the latter for the right person.
If you are interested in applying for the role, or would like to have an initial confidential conversation, please contact David Stringer on +442074227314 or email at email@example.com
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.Your expert recruitment consultant is David Stringer, call today on 0207 422 7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.