We are currently looking to appoint a Document Controller to join an award winning architectural studio in West London to assist in the delivery of two large-scale projects at tender and construction stages.
Working with a studio that produces high-rise and complex building around the world, the document controller will manage all files and paperwork pertaining to these complex schemes, supporting the senior architect and project manager. They will assist in the preparation of presentations and meetings and will have excellent organisation skills.
You should have excellent IT skills, be a strong and clear communicator and be prepared to support a busy team. Prior experience in Document control and data management is essential to the role.
This is a superb opportunity to join a busy studio with exciting projects and to carve out a role of your own.
Working with Solution is a free service and offers you access to a wide range of engineering, architectural, interior design and construction roles.
To see all our current roles, please check out our website or download the Solution Recruitment app from iTunes or the Google Play Store.
More searches like this
- Architect Construction Management jobs in London (West)
- CAD Technician Construction Management jobs in London (West)
- Architectural Assistant Construction Management jobs in London (West)
- Architectural Technician Construction Management jobs in London (West)
- Site Operative Construction Management jobs in London (West)