Senior Architectural Technician-MCIAT
We are supporting a multi-disciplinary consultancy practice that covers architecture, building surveying and interior design across the south west of England and its surrounding areas. Since their inception over 50 years ago they have formed a number of long-standing client relationships and framework appointments, working across a range of sectors with both public and private clients.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician with an MCIAT, to join them immediately on a full time permanent basis. This is an established architectural practice that specialises in high-end architecture has the opportunity for the right individual to represent the company and take projects from initial inception through to completion.
Our client requires a confident individual that is familiar working in a multi-disciplinary environment and technical detailing stages on residential projects from small one off bespoke to large scale developments with housing developers. Strong construction and technical knowledge is essential, as successful applicants will be directly responsible for overseeing the drafting of Construction Information and Technical Details.
- To carry out and oversee preparation of conceptual design and planning work, feasibility studies. Oversee the preparation of planning applications and manage through the planning application process.
- Develop contacts with new clients and introduce new business to the company
- Take responsibility for running specific jobs including delegation & overseeing of work to planning staff.
- Ensure that each project, at a planning stage, has a completed Designers Risk Assessment, in accordance with CDM requirements.
- The ideal candidate must have good hand drawing & design skills
- Candidates must hold a degree in Architecture and be chartered or on the path to Chartership
- Experience managing diverse teams through fast track projects with several trades
- Strong portfolio showing individual design development.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send in an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.