An exclusive Architectural Practice based in West London is on the lookout for an Architectural Assistant, to join their handpicked design team containing some of the industry’s best fresh talent, on a full time permanent basis.
Our client is a design-led practice that specialises in commercial, retail, industrial and leisure projects, set to make several key appointments over the forth coming year. With a focus on creating inspiring buildings with a contemporary & sleek vision, the successful applicant will gain instant exposure to notable industry projects.
We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants that can demonstrate good job running experience or those with a good knowledge of the complete process, from inception through to completion. Those that can demonstrate proficiency with numerous software including AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch-up, InDesign, Outlook and Excel would be preferable, however all software will be considered.
For this role, successful applicants will expected to:
- Prepare drawings, calculations, schedules, specifications & information in line with general QA and best practice procedures.
- Co-ordinate design and production information with team members, external consultants, suppliers and contractors
- Assemble and process tender documentation.
- Attend site, client + other meetings, where necessary.
- Assist on Feasibilities, as and when they arise.
- Assist / contribute to extra-curricular ‘Forums’ / CPD’s.
- Identify networking / marketing leads both in the UK and internationally
- Execute and take responsibility of project and administrative duties as directed by the project architect and / or the director, in the best interests of the company.
- Take full ownership of respective packages given.
- Improve and build on personal, interpersonal and team building skills.
This unique opportunity will see you mentored by the practices Directors personally; you will assist and learn from some of the industry’s highest achievers. To find out more about this vacancy, or to apply, please email Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk or contact Carl directly on 01728 726120