This job is no longer available
Our client is a well-established and renowned architectural practice on the lookout for top industry professionals to join their expanding team in London. They specialise in the production of industry leading architecture, with a particular focus on the commercial and entertainments sectors, teaming up with some of Hollywood’s premier accounts to produce awe inspiring architectural developments within London.
This consultancy is particularly interested in hearing from ‘hands on’ Senior Architects (10+ years post part III) with excellent job running skills. A preference will be shown to candidates that can demonstrate business development capabilities in the form of the ability to develop and manage their own client base from existing and new frameworks.
You will be working at board level therefore the proven ability to lead, maintain and develop client relations and strategically drive design and production within the practice is essential. This role plays an integral part in the practices continuing expansion into its chosen fields with a view to moving into high-end interiors for major commercial clients this year.
- To mentor and motive staff, reporting back to management team on a regular basis
- To develop leadership skills whilst improving and building on personal, interpersonal and team building skills
- To ensure that office morale continually monitored (and advises Directors accordingly) to encourage and maintain a pleasant and productive working environment.
- Producing planning, building regulations, working drawing and tender packages
- Represent the company as an ambassador for corporate brand values at client, professional and site meetings.
- Co-ordinate design and production information with team members, external consultants, suppliers and contractors.
- Report on financial and production matters in connection with project activities.
- 10+ years PQE - ARB/RIBA
- Previous experience working on commercial and mixed use projects would be an advantage
- Software proficiency with AutoCAD or Revit is required & those that are familiar with BIM methodologies will be at a distinct advantage
- Experience managing diverse teams through fast track projects with several trades
- Strong portfolio showing individual design development.
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Proven ability to interrogate and analyse financial reports
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
This position promises an associate position for the right individual. Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to email@example.com. Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120