Senior Architectural Technician
My client is a reputable chartered architectural practice, with a strong ethos combining artistic flair with practical experience to deliver innovative design with comprehensive technical solutions. They have an urgent requirement for a Senior Architectural Technician to join them in their Buckinghamshire office, on a full time permanent basis.
Helping to lead projects form inception through to completion, the successful technician prepare and present design proposals using computer-aided design (CAD) and traditional drawing methods and will have plenty of drive and enthusiasm combined with initiative, good communication abilities and strong job running experience.
Working on one off bespoke residential through to large scale developments, this is a superb change for an ambitious and career motivated individual to work on some of the most prestigious projects alongside some of the most talented architects, designers and technicians currently operating throughout the industry.
- To carry out and oversee preparation of conceptual design and planning work, feasibility studies. Oversee the preparation of planning applications and manage through the planning application process.
- Programme work with other directors to ensure that it can be effectively managed within the existing staff resources.
- Manage invoicing for jobs for which individually responsible. Maintain records of time spent on any job and records of an additional chargeable work.
- Develop contacts with new clients and introduce new business to the company
- Take responsibility for running specific jobs including delegation & overseeing of work to planning staff.
- Ensure that each project, at a planning stage, has a completed Designers Risk Assessment, in accordance with CDM requirements.
- The ideal candidate must have good hand drawing & design skills
- Candidates must hold a degree in Architecture and be chartered or on the path to Chartership
- Experience managing diverse teams through fast track projects with several trades
- Strong portfolio showing individual design development.
This position offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits package that includes a company car & mobile. To apply for this outstanding opportunity by sending an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01728 726 120 for more information regarding this role.