This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading Architectural Practice with a reputation for delivering innovative and thoughtful buildings through challenging economic times. They require an ambitious Architectural Technician with a minimum 3 year’s post-qualification experience to join them. You will carry strong technical abilities and strive to achieve your full potential within an industry leading AJ100 practice.
Their team has an enviable mix of expertise, enthusiasm and experience who enjoy working collaboratively with notable clients, design teams, and contractors; ensuring that every stage of a project runs smoothly.
For this role, candidates will be familiar working in a multi-disciplinary environment and technical detailing stages on residential & hospitality projects from small one off bespoke to large scale developments. Strong construction and technical knowledge is essential - candidates proficient with Microstation will be shown preference, although training will be given. The successful applicants will be directly responsible for overseeing the drafting of Construction Information and Technical Details.
- Leading projects and the project team, guiding junior members of staff when necessary
- Liaising, co-ordinating with other departments regarding development works
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
- A skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way
- Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
It’s essential that you can demonstrate your knowledge of technical drawings in your portfolio including plans, sections, elevations and details. Our client continues to invest in training, software and project management: offering the successful applicant a substantial career within a forward thinking practice.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk. Alternatively, please contact Carl for a confidential chat on 01728 726120.