This job has now expired
Interior Designer - London’s leading interior design Luxury Residential Developer – £30,000-£45,000 Plus Package – Head Office in Knightsbridge
A great opportunity for a dynamic, energetic and ambitious Interior Designer, to work for one of the U.K.s largest privately owned property developers to assist with the delivery on projects valued up to £120 Million.
The Luxury bespoke projects include:
The Successful Interior Designer should be:
- University graduated, preferably in Architecture or Design related degree.
- At least two years Post Graduate experience in the real estate or construction industry.
- The ability to assist in the delivery of Designs.
- Experience in the High End Residential sector is very desirable.
The Successful Interior Designer will be:
- Developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and setting project schedules
- Understanding clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building, developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final briefs
- Considering materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiating project fees
- Conducting feasibility studies for projects;
- Researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project;
- Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients;
- Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients;
- Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software;
- Surveying Projects
- Working in a team with other designers
- Supervising work at the design stage and on site
- Working closely with quantity surveyors to establish costs and work schedules on larger projects, with architects and other design professionals to determine the best use of space, and with manufacturers and contractors
- Identifying new business and selling services to potential clients
This company have been the Pioneers of bespoke developments in Inner City London since their establishment in 1999. They have some of the best interior designers in the world, responsible for some of the most luxurious residential spaces in the most sought after localities in the world, and also have used their design skills for Yachts, Private Jets and Top of the range Automobiles.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills for this Interior Designer position, and you live within commutable distance of Knightsbridge, then please send your CVs’ to email@example.com
Please also visit our website www.redfishsolutions.com and follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/redfish_sols for a full list of our live vacancies.