Project Architect - 3+ Years PQE - Vector/Revit
We have teamed up with a high-end architectural design firm with a strong reputation for delivering design excellence and high quality, award-winning projects throughout the UK.
We are currently expanding their design team and have a very attractive role for an experienced Project Architect, to join the consultancy’s Birmingham office on a full time permanent basis.
To apply candidates will have an understanding of the design process and ability to manage/deliver this from concept to completion with a flexible and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player.
You will have previous experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, and Traditional), a strong and up to date working knowledge of CAD systems (ideally including Revit, although training will be provided) along with a broad knowledge and understanding of Building systems, regulations and construction types and town planning procedures.
Our client seeks individuals who can demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team, would be desirable.
- Excellent working knowledge of Vectorworks or Revit
- Good working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types.
- Develop, detail and co-ordinate package information;
- Ability to apply standards to resolve technical/design issues;
- Ability to develop and interpret design principles.
- Experience working in a similar capacity
- Good commercial/office experience
If you are interested in this vacancy please email Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk with an up to date CV and relevant work examples. Alternatively call Carl on 01728 726120 for an informal chat to discuss this role in more detail.