We have joined forces with a highly regarded architectural practice who continue to dominate the industry in the production of leading architecture, with a specific focus on High end commissions within all sectors. Situated in Oxfordshire, this consultancy is looking for an enthusiastic Architect to join their newly formed design team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be servicing numerous high profile clients across the country and abroad. The successful individual will add a fresh and diverse perspective to their existing and already established design team.
For this role, applicants will have relevant experience coupled with a confident ability to design and run projects. Our client is happy to meet with newly qualified architects who are able to demonstrate a detailed and highly crafted portfolio of work.
This vacancy has an element of client facing aspects, and therefore applicants must be presentable and demonstrate confidence with good presentation skills. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, dedicated and conscientious architect with the ability to work on multiple projects and manage tight deadlines.
- Confident in the use of up-to-date software applications including AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp with Revit being desirable.
- Fluent in English to liaise effectively with clients, consultants and statutory authority
- Ability to work thorough technical issues and to be familiar with relevant codes and UK building regulation
- Capable of working within a close knit team, trusted to work using own initiative towards tight deadlines
- Organised, hardworking and self-disciplined
To be considered for this role, please send an up to date cv along with relevant work examples to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk or call Carl anytime between 7am and 7pm on 01728 726120 for confidential chat.