This job is no longer available
We are working with one of the most acclaimed architectural consultancies currently operating in the UK; known for their professional engagement with building design in the Heritage, Conservation and Historical sectors. Specializing on projects with sensitive design issues, this consultancy take time to understand each project brief offering a high-end, tailored service to every development undertaken.
They currently have a vacancy for an experienced and suitably qualified BIM manager to join an established team, providing coordination through the implementation of BIM for a variety of unique and notable developments.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Provide application support and training for in –house design teams
- Collaborate with design professionals to create clean-up and perform quality assurance/ quality control.
- Involve yourself in championing the use of BIM on a project whilst balancing its application to ensure meaningful projects and client benefits are achieved
- A relevant professional degree or qualification and at least three years’ experience within the construction industry
- Excellent technical computer skills - using the internet and file sharing required
- Strong personal management skills, dedication, organization, and open-mindedness
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve problems in a timely and positive manner
- Capable at meeting deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined
- Confident working independently ; managing multiple tasks and projects under constant deadlines
Preference will be given to those who are able to demonstrate business development capabilities in the form of the ability to develop and manage their own client base.
Please email Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk with an up to date CV and relevant project experience in order to be considered for this role.