Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Architectural Technician – Luxury Residential Developer – Based in Essex- Projects in London and Home Counties – Salary £35,000-£50,000 plus Audi A3 expenses paid for and very good package
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to join a leading High End Luxury Residential Developer and work on bespoke developments from Head Office in Essex. The Architectural Technician will provide full working drawings, specification and technical support to construction department, reporting to Technical Team Leader.
The successful Senior Architectural Technician will:
- Production of working drawings and specifications
- Liaising and coordinating with outside consultants
- Providing technical assistance to site based personnel
- Visiting Site when required with the support of the Team Leader
- Coordinating your work with others in the team
- Attend Project meetings
- Comment on specialist subcontractors / suppliers designs
- Implement changes to the design through the company’s addendum system
- Any other duties commensurate with the post
The Senior Architectural Technician should have:
- Considerable experience producing fully detailed working drawings
- Knowledge of Building Regulations and Zurich Standards.
- Ability to use Auto Cad LT
- Ability to demonstrate good detailing ability
- Residential project experience
- HNC/HND Building Studies (ESSENTIAL)
- MBIAT (DESIREABLE)
The variety of developments they have produced is impressive; from traditionally styled bricks and mortar houses and apartment blocks to contemporary ground-breaking designs in steel and glass, ranging from 20 units through to complexes with hundreds of homes.
These projects range from new-build sites through to restoration and refurbishment of historical buildings. Current development locations include London Essex, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Kent and East Sussex. As a company, we are aware of the environmental concerns of this and future generations. Consequently all of our developments take place on locations previously set aside for regeneration, often subsequently enhancing the surrounding areas. Their own environmental controls are strict, often exceeding those of the local authorities. Equally important to us is the standard of customer service we are able to offer. When purchasing a new home, we expect to provide you with an experience that is pleasurable and stress-free.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and busy team. There are real career development opportunities within the company for the driven Senior Architectural Technician.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills for this Senior Architectural Technician position, and you live within commutable distance of Essex, then please send your CVs’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also visit our website www.redfishsolutions.com and follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/redfish_sols for a full list of our live vacancies.