Architectural Technician – Grasshopper / Rhino
I am representing an established and fast paced architecturally-led engineering practice that provide high-end design investigation, analysis and solutions to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity.
They are looking to employ an experienced full time Architectural Technician to undertake a range of architectural duties delivering best value services that comply with all statutory building and design requirements.
As an architectural technician you will be working alongside world renowned clients to deliver innovative designs from concept through to completion with supervision from your design manager. It’s essential that you have a working knowledge of Grasshopper and/or Rhino and can demonstrate your knowledge of this software in your portfolio.
For this role, successful applicants will have:
- Knowledge of Building Regulations
- Strong CAD skills with an ability to produce drawings accurately and quickly
- Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
Responsibilities will include:
- Playing an integral role in the coordination of projects and leading junior staff, guiding them when necessary
- Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation
- Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions
- Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits across London and its surrounding areas
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Carl@conadconsulting.co.uk