Senior Architect (3-5 Years PQE)
We are playing an integral part in the acquisition of talented individuals for a world-renowned architectural practice (AJ100) based in Central London.
With years of varied industry expertise behind them, this consultancy work closely with clients from inception through to completion, ensuring projects are completed to the highest of industry standards.
Steady growth from within the company means they are now looking to employ a number of Senior Architects, to join their award-winning project teams on full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate(s) will play an integral part in the day to day running and decision making of projects at a detailed level working within a team or occasionally alone with duties to include:
- Programme work with Directors to ensure that it can be effectively managed within the existing staff resources
- Develop leadership skills. Maintain office standard in Directors absence.
- Represent the company
- Co-ordinate design and production information with team members, external consultants, suppliers and contractors.
- To contribute to the training and debate on Revit and champion its growth within the studio.
- Experience managing diverse teams through fast track projects to a high standard
- Strong portfolio showing individual design development
- A good working knowledge of CAD and strong IT skills are essential, Revit is desirable.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk with an up to date CV and portfolio of work. Alternatively, please call Carl on 01728 726120.