This job is no longer available
Our client are a long established Architects and Surveyors practice that specialises in a number of different sectors including conservation, housing, education, leisure, high-end residential, commercial and interior design. They are looking for an ambitious and technically aware Architect to join their office in East Sussex, to deliver a design focused, proactive service on a multitude of remarkable projects.
Providing support from day one to their team of highly skilled technicians and designers, the successful applicant will be a self-motivated team player, able to adjust to ethos of the existing multidisciplinary design team with great ease. You will be able demonstrate excellent job running experience and have a good knowledge of the complete process, from planning through to statutory controls.
- Degree qualified in an architectural discipline, having achieved RIBA Part 3 status within a top UK university.
- First rate design flair and technical skills and a strong knowledge and understanding of the role of working drawings.
- Excellent graphic CAD skills - preferably with experience of using AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and IT proficiency including InDesign and MS Office
- An ability to ‘hit the ground running’ and to work largely autonomously (within relevant parameters) to plan and deliver consistently high quality work on time and to budget.
- Good spoken and written English; capable of discussing project designs to audiences of both a technical and non-technical background.
- Strong portfolio of work, demonstrating a variety of complex, unique, and intricate technical designs
The position comes with an attractive salary with a clear pathway and succession plan into a more senior role within the first 6-12 months of employment for candidates who are looking to progress within their career to a senior role with additional responsibilities and opportunities. Those that demonstrate business development potential will be at a distinct advantage.
To be considered for this role please send an up-to-date CV and relevant work examples to Reece@conradconsulting.co.uk