This job is no longer available
- Work within an established team deal directly with consultants, contractors and clients.
- Consultation to review the condition of the site/building and the client's needs & ideas.
- Feasibility study to record the Design Brief, present project constraints & organisation, and propose a programme of design work.
- Outline sketch design options.
- Outline CAD (computer-based) proposal drawings.
- Planning submissions.
- Liaising with planners.
- Detail design to select materials & products.
- Co-ordinate construction package & construction details, incorporating information by specialist designers (structural engineer, interior designer, joinery specialist, etc).
- Building regulations, drawings and submission.
- Evaluation of contractors & priced tender returns.
- Review of building contract.
- Contract administration.
- Site inspections & coordinate meetings with contractor &other consultants;
Key attributes required:
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing
- Need a strong CAD Draughting / Design background.
- Must have design and site experience in Residential and good attention for details.
- Must have strong architectural and structural drawings knowledge.
- Technically aware and can quickly grasp issues whether it is at meetings, from drawings or from matters arising during design or construction stage.
- High standard of numeracy, oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of core Microsoft applications and operating systems.
If you feel you are suitable for the role please send you CV in ASAP.
Any further questions contact Ed Howard on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7422 7329.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.