QS/Project Technical Support Manager
1 - 2 Month Contract
Project/Specifying technical Support - ATM Refurbishment.
£10.00 to £13.00 Per Hour
My client supports major highstreet banks with new ATM installations or swap-out projects of any size, providing guidance and advice at every stage. They are proud to work with market leading companies providing the full range of ATM IMAC services, including:
* Full planning and project management PC core swap-outs
* Software upgrades
* Hardware upgrades
* Anti-skimming devices
* Safe and secure certified destruction security products
Due to winning a major new national project, they require the assistance of a Technical Support specialist, that has the ability to support the Project Managers to survey and Specify/Order new materials and supplies for live refurbishment projects.
To be considered for this role, candidates need to have the ability to understand technical drawings and visualise the materials and supplies needed to successfully complete the job. Working closely with the Project Manager, you will have had previous hands on building experience to help you understand the requirements of a project so that you can deliver the right kit for each project on time and on budget.
This role is office based in West Yorkshire and although initially will be a 2 month contract, it does have the potential to extend. Candidates will also need to be Excel literate in order to qualify for the position.
More searches like this
- Building Surveyor Heating and Ventilation jobs in West Yorkshire
- Commercial Manager Heating and Ventilation jobs in West Yorkshire
- Project Manager Heating and Ventilation jobs in West Yorkshire
- Quantity Surveyor Heating and Ventilation jobs in West Yorkshire
- Project Surveyor Heating and Ventilation jobs in West Yorkshire