This job is no longer available
My clients are one of the largest international companies in the office furniture industry; and they design and manufacture architecture, furniture and technology products.
They are now seeking a Regional Application Consultant to join their team and impact their selling process whilst translating in-depth research and insights on brand product application solutions.
* The purpose of this role is to pro actively impact the selling process by providing product application insights and solutions to our strategic accounts and design firms.
* The intent is to differentiate the client from the competition by providing the client or design firm with a collaborative experience in developing holistic workplace solutions.
* The expected outcome is that we will improve our win rate, strengthen our relationships, and provide a more valued final solution.
* Responds to design application requests of regional sales team in support of regional sales teams priorities. Partnering with teams to formulate the solutions and deliverables.
* Individual will travel as required for purposes of working closely with clients, dealers and client teams.
* Requires complete knowledge of the organisation's policies, products and services
Experience facilitating co creative workshops with clients and design firms.
Ability to synthesize and translate findings from client and design firm engagements in to designed applications.
Experience designing product applications and ability to translate these into insight led space solutions.
Ability to present at the highest level.
Excellent management skills for collating and delivering complex and diverse content to sales teams.
Hand sketching skills
Autocad essential - knowledge of the PCON software beneficial
Apply now for this fantastic and exciting company joining a global leader!