Senior Revit Technician- Notable Public Builds
My client seeks suitably qualified Senior Revit Technicians to join their Glasgow studio on a permanent full time basis. This role would best suit an experienced individual capable of working across a multitude project sectors looking to take the next step in their career within an affluent and extremely reputable contractor.
My client is one of the UK’s premier contractors, offering an inception to completion service that integrates innovation across its four main sectors including Custodial, Commercial, Retail & Infrastructure. With a healthy increase in project workload, they are now in the need to employ hardworking and motivated senior level Revit Technicians, capable of leading teams and mentoring junior members of staff when necessary.
For this role, candidates must have extensive Revit experience and want to develop their already strong knowledge of this platform further. Those with previous experience working on large notable prison schemes will be shown a preference.
- Proven coordination process experience including working with consultants using multiple platforms
- Proficient in a variety of computer applications including Revit (BIM)
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
- Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
- Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
If you have the confidence and flair to succeed, we have the opportunity for you to embark on an exciting design future. Becoming an integral part of the team ethos and studio approach to design, you should be prepared to develop new skills and to challenge your existing knowledge.
If you would like to find out more information about this vacancy, or to apply please contact Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk