Qualified Architect or experienced Part II
An award winning architectural practice that work on projects across residential, commercial offices and hotels sectors require a new team member.
They pride themselves on giving their staff responsibility of taking real leadership on projects and have a very tight team.
They are currently in need of an experienced Part II or qualified architect who can comfortably work on an existing building in the heritage/residential sector.
This is a huge refit project and therefore someone with interests or experience in the interiors of projects is required.
- Ability to work within a small team under the direction of the Team Leader
- Demonstrable high level of proficiency using AutoCAD, Photoshop and Adobe In-Design
- Good knowledge of current building techniques and Building Regulations
- Demonstrable experience of producing co-ordinated tender drawing and production drawing packages
- Strong and demonstrable design skills
- Flexible and committed attitude to work