This job is no longer available
FF & E Designer - Residential
Our Client an Interior Design Studio based in London which specialise in creating High End Interiors have a fantastic opportunity for an Interior Designer with FF & Skills to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
The role would suit a Designer seeking an ambitious studio where they will be given the opportunity to work on an exciting array of projects, but equally important is someone who can bring their own ideas to the table.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5 + years, experience gained working on High End Residential projects in the UK.
- Excellent experience in all decorative aspects of the role, including Curtains, Carpets, Fabrics and Freestanding Furniture.
- Excellent Knowledge working in FF & E Industry with proven experience of working closely with suppliers and Clients
- EstiPC technical awareness preferred but not essential
- Ambitious, presentable, open to new ideas and systems and able to bring something new to the already established design team
- Car Owner with a clean license
- Ideally live within a 30 Mile radius of the Studio
- Self-starter and motivated
- Available for proposed start date July 2014
Please contact Jon to discuss in more detail on 0207 415 7182 or email email@example.com with a copy of your portfolio