Architectural Assistants – Conservation & Sustainability
My Oxford based client is an award winning AJ100 AP working at the forefront of design. Working in partnership with its notable clients this practice creates solutions for some of the nation’s most exciting buildings, whilst helping to unlock the potential of valuable assets for future generations.
They are currently undergoing extensive expansion plans, and as such require enthusiastic and self-motivated Architectural Assistants.
Working closely with established architects within specialist project teams, there is a massive opportunity to get involved with the design of one off notable projects in the Heritage and Conservation sectors.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Strong AutoCAD skills, with an ability to produce drawings accurately and quickly
- A flexibility to work long hours when required
- Ability to travel across the UK visiting world heritage sites
- A strong ability to multitask and prioritise workloads accordingly
- A basic understanding UK building regulations and a technical knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with experience of working well under pressure
If you have exceptional presentation/graphic design skills and have a passion for preserving beautiful spaces please send your CV to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk