This job is no longer available
Our client is an innovative AJ 100 AP with offices across the UK, are looking to recruit a Part 3 Qualified Architect to join their team in Oxford.
You will be closely involved in the design of projects, helping to develop ideas from conception through to detailed resolution of form and material. You will become an integral part of the team ethos and studio approach to design, and should be prepared from day one to develop new skills and challenge your existing knowledge.
- Previous experience working on challenging and complex projects
- Have experience working at all RIBA Stages
- Possess excellent design and detailing skills and be confident utilizing up to date software applications including AutoCAD, Photoshop & SketchUp
- Strong design flair and ability to design through the use of freehand
- Work well as part of a team, be proactive and show initiative
To be considered for this role please contact Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk with an up to date CV and relevant work examples.