Based from their Surrey office, out client has a range of projects under consideration: mainly focusing on residential schemes, masterplanning and conceptual lay-out design work (multi-unit and single unit low-rise housing). As such, they are looking to hire architects with a similar sector background. There is more variety given in that several projects are at early design stages, while others are moving on to site; thus applicants who can show a versatility will also be preferred. Key to all of this is a desire to deliver solid architecture that will stand the test of time, so again those who have a desire and background in seeing their designs built will be of interest.
In terms of specifics, they are looking for a fully ARB qualified Architect with a high level of proficiency with Autocad and associated visualisation programs. Extensive practical knowledge of UK building regulations with design and lay-out design within the Residential sector will be of great interest.
This is a great chance to join a busy studio, working on one of its major accounts, in spacious offices, there is the chance to have direct responsibility and to make a real impact with your lay-out and masterplan design skills in a long-standing team. So, if you are suitable an interested, please send us your CV now.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is James Stalley, call today on 02074 227303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.