Construction Manager / Site Manager
This British Managed and owned Singaporean Contractor are currently looking for a Construction Manager to join their organisation.
The roles and responsibilities of the Construction Manager / Site Manager role will include:
- Complete management responsibility for projects around S$20-40M mainly D&B or EPCM contracts including structure, architecture & MEP.
- Ensuring project meets cost, quality, time & safety
- Close liaison with client, design team (in-house) etc
- Commercial as well as operational management of project
- Good experience of full project responsibility for building projects
- Someone familiar or already worked within the Asia region
If you feel the above is you then please feel free to call Robert Ferrari on 01727 854 054 or email your CV in strict confidence to email@example.com quoting reference number: RF1288