Designer –Fit Out - £Negotiable Salary plus package – Central London
Have you got an exceptional eye for detail? We are looking for a Designer to work on a variety of projects in central London. The successful Designer will be responsible for delivering design criteria provided by the Design Manager or Directors. You will provide revisions to all drawings with comments or status from the Design Team.
Our Client prides itself as a dynamic and successful Interior Fit Out and Dry Lining company who create stunning interiors, but also meet the needs of their Staff and Clients. You can find their high class projects in Central London and the Home Counties, but also cover parts of the South Coast and Birmingham. Our Client is a top UK Main Contractor and works within: High End Residential, Commercial, Theatre & Art, Education, Public Authority Works and Aviation.
The successful Designer will:
- Provide AutoCAD drawings from sketch details.
- Upload drawings to internet portal.
- Strive to eliminate health and safety risks (CDM) in the design and financial risks during construction.
- Attend design meetings, reporting back to all individuals connected to the project.
- Support, understand and advise the client as to the requirements and his/her obligations in the development of a building design;
- Ensure the design process recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice, where appropriate.
- Ensure design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales.
- Assist the estimating team in the pricing of any design that may need clarification at tender stage.
The successful Designer’s Requirements:
- Steady work history
- Understand manufactures information.
- Understand the tender requirements, drawings, pricing and specification.
- Understand programme set by each project.
- Knowledge of where to find information to complete design
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain good working relationships with all surrounding parties
- Live within a commutable distance of central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and busy team. There are real career development opportunities for the successful Designer.
How to Apply:
If you live within a commutable distance and believe that you are suitable for this role, then please send your CV and contact details to: email@example.com
Take a look at our website for a full list of our current vacancies to match the perfect job for you at: www.redfishsolutions.com