The practice has an exciting new scheme for a range of key clients including high density urban housing, sustainable lower density and regeneration projects. You will be responsible for managing project delivery on a day-to-day basis and should have demonstrable experience of pre- and post-planning stage projects.
They practice is looking for:
-excellent design and communication skills;
-good people and project management skills;
-passion for housing;
-highly experienced including built projects;
-detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards and statutory requirements with evidence of their application on projects;
-Part III qualification or equivalent;
-Revit experience on projects an advantage.
The practice is an Equal Opportunities Employer and positively encourages applications from all sectors of community from suitably qualified and/or experienced eligible candidates. They are an Investor in People and provide a competitive salary. They also offer Cycle-to-Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and free cooked lunch for all their staff.
If you have any questions please contact Edward email@example.com.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.