Managing Quantity Surveyor
Our client’s interest and activity in the construction market remains stable and they continue to trade across a number of market sectors including Health, Education and Office, covering Refurbishment, New Build and Interiors.
This Senior Management appointment is for the candidate to take charge of a team Quantity Surveyors and work with Contracts Managers in the successful running of projects within the Cambridgeshire region.
The person must be accountable for all aspects of surveying and commercial site functions on the project.
· Sub-contract orders and commercial control of sub-contract packages.
· Maximisation of value recovery, cost control and cash management.
· Administering contract records.
· Preparation of financial reports.
· Production of final accounts.
Please email Robert Ferrari your CV in strict confidence to email@example.com quoting reference number: RF1105 or alternatively please call me 01727 854 054