Architect/ Architectural Technician - Retail - Microstation - Central London - Permanent
Architect /Architectural Technician - Retail - Microstation - C.London - Permanent
Our Client an International Architectural and Design Consultancy which specialise creating mixed use developments, hotels, shopping centres, entertainment facilities, civic and institutional projects and residential developments have a position available for an Architectural Technician/ Architect to join their lively London studio.
The role requires the following skills:
- In-depth understanding and at least 2-3 years experience working with Revit (Key requirement)
- Familiar with MicroStation & SketchUp
- Experience in retail design & documentation would be an advantage
- Local knowledge of design, detailing and construction techniques are essential for role (Key requirement)
- Possess excellent written / verbal communication skills for external & internal correspondence
- Experience in Adobe, Microsoft and other design software would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to a leading Architectural practice is an exciting part of the City working on a variety of projects.
Please contact Jon Janes on 0207 415 7182 or email email@example.com to apply