This job is no longer available
Our client, a large multi-disciplinary consultancy, is looking for a qualified Architect and Architectural Assistant (Part 2) for its Glasgow office. Candidates with previous experience in the Rail sector or working on stadium projects would be preferred. Candidates will be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Degree qualified in Architecture or a similar qualification, with previous experience working on a variety of projects within an established architectural practice
- Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to eloquently present design ideas to both client and internal teams
- Sound freehand sketching abilities with a drive and enthusiasm to produce distinctive architectural solutions.
- Good technical detailing and specification writing experience
- Experience of AutoCAD is essential
The above positions are both permanent. If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV and relevant work examples to Reece@conradconsulting.co.uk