This job is no longer available
The practice located in Glasgow is a uniquely diverse range of consultants delivering extremely high profile projects across the world, working to meet some of the world's greatest challenges.
Our client, an internationally-recognised practice, is working on a range of projects within the transportation and rail sectors and wants to add to their team. They require experienced Architectural Technicians or Architectural Assistants who can handle both design and technical detailing with Microstation; Revit would be advantageous.
- Experience from concept design to delivery on site
- Clear written and spoken communication
- Presentation skills including hand sketching
- Microstation preferred; Revit Advantageous
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites
The people are everything to this practice. They are one of the world's largest employee-owned companies, so their consultants not only provide the services they sell; they are the owners of the company and have a real stake in the success of the organisation. They are looking for excellent Architectural Technicians or Architectural Assistants to join their growing team. In return they offer you the opportunity to develop your career and shape exciting projects for tomorrow's world.
The salary is negotiable dependant on your experience, so if you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.