Our client, a leading contemporary practice based in South-West London, currently requires an enthusuatic Architect to join its growing team on a full time permanent basis.
With a growing reputation that has already attracted commissions throughout the UK, this consultancy provides expertise across a broad range of sectors, scales and typologies- challenging traditional consultancy conventions to deliver a competitive and design-focused service to clients.
They are looking for an Architect with a minimum of 5 years PQE to join their established workforce, delivering in design focused and a proactive service to their clients for numerous high-end commercial projects.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Contribute to project operations
- Improve and build on personal, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Supervise project staff and report on performance.
- Contribute to & Lead client, team and internal design & technical review meetings.
- Assist / contribute to extra-curricular ‘Forums’ / CPD’s.
For this role candidates will have:
- First rate design flair and technical skills and a strong knowledge and understanding of the role of working drawings.
- Excellent graphic CAD skills - preferably with experience of using AutoCAD and IT proficiency including InDesign and MS Office
- An ability to ‘hit the ground running’ and to work largely autonomously (within relevant parameters) to plan and deliver consistently high quality work on time and to budget.
- Good spoken and written English; capable of discussing project designs to audiences of both a technical and non-technical background.
- Previous experience working on commercial and mixed use projects would be an advantage
This is an urgent requirement, with our client looking to interview within the next three weeks. Please send an up to date CV and work examples to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk or contact Carl on 01728 726120 if you would like to apply.