Location: Flexible, Northern Kier Offices
Kier Construction Northern is looking to recruit a BIM Manager. The BIM Manager will provide a technical link between our Design Consultants, Bidding teams and Project teams to ensure a consistent approach toimplementation and development of the Kier BIMXtra within the Business.
- Represent the Business on the BIM Super User forums alongside representatives from the other Regional Businesses and ensure that best practice is shared.
- Perform the following responsibilities as part of the project BIM Management
- Liaise with Consultants and Suppliers to ascertain their BIM capability.
- Provide a technical link between the Design Consultants, Project teams, Suppliers and Kier Process and Engineering.
- Identify and ensure that the appropriate hardware andsoftware is allocated and that its operation is embedded within the organisations culture.
- Represent KCE on the Kier Regional BIM Super User working group and ensure that best practice is cascaded within the KCE business.
- Advise others on the use of the system.
- Manage Project launch meetings and set up team processes via an implementation plan.
- Monitor and regularly report against progress, status and quality of model development.
- Experience and knowledgeable in BIM, preferably integration of it into a business or project
- Have an understanding of Autodesk Autocad, Autodesk Revit and Navisworks
- Experienced in managerial and coaching skills.
- Preferably have Project coordination experience.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package including generous holiday entitlement, contribution to a pension scheme, life assurance and private health cover.
Kier Group operates through three main divisions, each focused on being best in its class. Our activities span building, civil engineering, surface mining, facilities management, residential and commercial property investment and PFI project investment.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer