This job is no longer available
Our client is a multidisciplinary design practice operating across the UK with a strong reputation for innovation and design excellence.
A vacancy has recently arisen within this highly regarded company for a commercially aware Architectural Technician, to joint their swanky new offices in Essex, on a full time permanent basis.
With a focus on delivering inspiring education buildings with a contemporary & sleek vision, you will gain instant exposure to notable industry commissions, creating new environments for the next generation of the UK’s brightest students.
This role provides a great amount of autonomy and strong career path. You will be introduced to the company with a succession plan, detailing how you can achieve management status within a diminutive timescale.
- Supporting the technical team to promote the highest standards of design & technical solution through implementation of Revit (BIM)
- Liaising, coordinating with other departments regarding development works including Engineers, Surveyors, Buyers and the Construction team
- Organisation and preparation of detailed design drawings to Building Regulation / Tender and Construction status
- Assisting other members of the Design Department in their day-to-day duties.
- Maintenance of drawing information schedule and timely preparation of design information to issue to other design team members (Quantity surveyor / structural engineer / M and E and other consultants).
In order to succeed within this position, applicants should have full proficiency with Revit (BIM), preferably extended experience within the Education Sector and UK building regulations, the enthusiasm to work closely with both clients and leading Architectural Practices and the ability to deliver quality in technical design.
Our client is committed to the evolution of their staff and ensures this by developing their employees’ through paid studies or one-on-one mentoring from senior members whilst working on notable projects.
For more information on this role please send a copy of your CV and relevant work examples to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk or for a confidential chat please call Carl up to 19.00pm on 01728 726120.