This job is no longer available
Our client is an internationally renowned consultancy, with a strong ethos combining artistic flair with practical experience to deliver innovative design with comprehensive technical solutions, specifically within the Sports/Leisure, Infrastructure, Education & Commercial sectors.
Building upon recent progress and project wins, including both local and international commissions, there are now a number of permanent positions available within this new project team including –
- Architectural Assistants (RIBA Part 1 & 2)
- Architects (0 – 5 years PQE)
- Project Architects
- Architectural Technicians/Technologists (at all levels)
The successful candidates will be fully proficient in AutoCAD & Revit, SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop and other packages, those with Revit proficiency will be shown a preference, however, in-house training will be made available to successful applicants that display suitable project experience.
- Ability to work autonomously, remain self-motivated and maintain good time management
- Attention to detail
- Career driven individual with aspirations to achieve full potential
- Clear communicator
- Excellent knowledge of current building legislation
- Excellent MS Office, Revit, AutoCAD and Sketch up skills
- Friendly ‘can-do’ attitude
These positions are exceptional opportunities for hardworking and career driven individuals to join a contemporary and fast paced consultancy. To apply, please contact Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk attaching an up to date CV and relevant work experience ASAP.