Architectural Tech - Jr. to Intermediate - Residential Team
An architecturally-led multi-disciplinary practice has an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician/technologist with aspirations to work on notable residential schemes from one off bespoke to large scale developments.
The successful candidate will join an award-winning team of experienced architects and technicians, providing you with the perfect opportunity to learn and develop from being mentored and guided by your piers!
Preference will be given to those that can demonstrate a basic understanding and experience in the design of houses and apartments to comply with current building regulations, Lifetime Homes, Code for Sustainable Homes, London Housing Design Guide as this will enable them to hit the ground running.
There is clear career progression within the practice and the successful candidate will be met with a succession plan detailing how they can become a MCIAT accredited and part of the management team within the foreseeable future.
- Work as part of a team in delivering residential schemes from inception through to Planning Determination (as guided by the project leads).
- Work as part of a team in drafting the necessary Planning Drawings (such as House Types and Planning Layouts etc.) and assist in producing all supporting documentation.
- Respond efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in ensuring that the deadlines along the project timeline are met.
- Liaise with and communicate well within the residential team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Architectural Technician / Technologist with 1 years relevant sector experience
- Hand sketching including the ability to draft technical drawings (Elevations & Layouts preferably)
- AutoCAD & SketchUp proficiency
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites including Photoshop & InDesign