This job is no longer available
My client has an urgent requirement for an experienced RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Part III Architect with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in practice; to help develop the architecture division within their well-established and successful multi-disciplinary practice in Central London.
This firm works for a number of clients across a broad range of sectors including healthcare and residential, with current projects undertaken by the practice ranging from £100k up to £10million.
The successful candidate will be closely involved in the design of projects, helping to develop ideas from conception through to detailed resolution of form and material. You will have experience of the production of detailed working drawing packages, with the ability to brief, co-ordinate and manage design input from other consultants to assist in the delivery of projects on budget and in line with the project programme.
- Proven track record in either healthcare, commercial or housing sectors
- Experience working on listed buildings (not essential)
- Strong graphic and verbal presentation skills
- Experience of running/working on tender and construction stages of a project in the UK
- Good detailing ability and broad UK technical knowledge
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with experience of working well under pressure
The successful candidate will become an integral member of a proactive tight-knit team, which will give you a high level of autonomy.
Software requirements: AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suites
To apply, please send an up to date CV and relevant work samples to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk or contact Carl on 01728 726120 for a discreet and confidential chat.