BIM Technician - leading medium sized practice
A well regarded medium sized practice requires a BIM Technician to join the team that works across residential, commercial and mixed use projects from their central London practice.
· In-depth knowledge of 2D/ 3D MicroStation and in AECOsim/ Architecture will be an advantage.
· Knowledge and project experience of the BIM process for various project stages.
· Experience of working in a project coordination role
· Provide support for the project teams and technical assistance to deliver BIM projects in the role of CAD and BIM coordination
· Provide one-to-one mentoring on 'Best Practice' workflows to project teams as required along with application of project Protocols.
· Good communications and organisation skills.
· To be confident about working within a BIM environment and also to work alongside with the design professionals to fully integrate designs in CAD and BIM environments.