This job is no longer available
Out client already has a fantastic record of delivering high-profile and award-winning projects in the Middle East and beyond. Their specialism is in the retail and mixed-use sectors, and they are looking to hire Architects who have a good retail background (ideally shopping malls, not supermarkets really). The roles give full access to design and delivery as the project is at schematic design stage, so candidates who can show a history of working on similar projects, in commercial studios will be of great interest.
Applicants will have had experience of working in the UK and experience on overseas projects would be really advantageous and will get you to the front of the queue. With an established presence in the region you will be joining a successful team from their brand new office in Central London with a large pipeline of work and great reputation to back it up.
If you are suitable and interested please get in touch straight away.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is James Stalley, call today on 02074 227303 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.