Technical Manager - Residential / Regeneration - Essex Based
SSA are recruiting on behalf of a leading Residential Co who are a leading name in the industry and have been involved in major residential schemes in London and throughout the UK
The company has been established for over 50 years and is a major player in the UK residential sector.
They have a substantial workload within their new build / regeneration division and require the following key person to join their team.
Technical Manager (£ Excellent Salary + Package) – Essex based
You will be involved in a project from land bid or tender by providing construction technical guidance and co-ordination through to the pre-construction design and technical management functions for delivery of the development. Act as the Client focal point and Construction Team Co-ordinator during the construction phase of the project.
Selection and appointment of external design consultants.
- Management of the technical and design process of the project from Planning Consent to Practical Completion.
- Provide technical guidance, construction planning and logistic information for land bids/tenders.
- Produce development fees, utility costs for the construction cost. Liaise with Estimators, Surveyors, Buyers and Construction.
- Co-ordinate technical, design and external Client issues with the Construction Team, Development and Sales & Marketing Team.
- Act as the main Client contact during the Construction Phase.
- Produce the Health & Safety Construction Plan with the Construction Manager and issue monthly CDM statements.
- Address relevant issues with JCT Contracts, Employers Requirements, Contractors Proposals, Insurances, Performance Bonds, Adoption Agreements and Bonds, Warranties, etc.
- In conjunction with Environmental Consultant issue agreed sustainability/Code Pre-Assessment and Energy Strategy.
- Assist Technical Administrators with the preparation of Health & Safety File/O&M Manual.
Experience / Qualifications
A strong technical background in construction with emphasis in regeneration of mixed tenure developments
To effectively communicate and co-ordinate with all stakeholders.
A Degree in Construction Management or similar with in-depth post qualification experience.
For further information with regard to the above role please contact Mike Lee
Ph:0203 137 5550
More searches like this
- Architect Construction Management jobs in London (North)
- Project Manager Construction Management jobs in London (North)
- Project Architect Construction Management jobs in London (North)
- Contractors Engineering Manager Construction Management jobs in London (North)
- Engineer Construction Management jobs in London (North)