Architectural Technologist – Revit (BIM)
We are working with an architecturally-led multidisciplinary company renowned for its profound commitment to the implementation of industry leading techniques & integrated delivery of notable commissions within London.
They currently have a number of opportunities for motivated Architectural Technologists to join their award winning team immediately, on full time permanent basis. Aiming to double their workforce to dominate their chosen market within the next three years, this role provides a great amount of autonomy and strong career path. You will be introduced to the company with a succession plan, detailing how you can achieve management status within a short amount of time.
- Supporting the technical team to promote the highest standards of design & technical solution through implementation of Revit (BIM)
- Liaising, co-ordinating with other departments regarding development works including Engineers, Surveyors, Buyers and the Construction team
- Organisation and preparation of detailed design drawings to Building Regulation / Tender and Construction status
- Writing project and elemental specifications, whilst assisting in the preparation of tender documents
- Maintenance of drawing information schedule and timely preparation of design information to issue to other design team members (Quantity surveyor / structural engineer / M and E and other consultants).
To fulfil the role you should have full proficiency with Revit (BIM), preferably extended knowledge of building contracts and UK building regulations, the enthusiasm to work closely with both clients and leading Architectural Practices and the ability to deliver quality in both design and technical detailing, tested in high calibre work.
Our client will also consider experienced RIBA Part 2 Architects for this role who are able to demonstrate significant project experience and software proficiency.
For more information please call Carl 01728 726120 or email Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk