Joinery CAD Technician
Joiner/Joinery related job in York.
Are you a Joiner or Carpenter with some experience of using the design software AutoCAD? Do you want to move to more of an office based position? If so I am working with a large company with a strong track record in design and construction who would be willing to give you the training and support you need to make the transition.
Offering a competitive salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 and excellent benefits, this is a superb opportunity to secure a permanent position within a company that can offer long term stability.
Please do not delay your application as an immediate start is available.
Responsibilities will include:
· Ensure customer requirements/specification are correctly interpreted and processed within allowed costs and agreed timescales.
· Produce detailed, accurate, complete and timely planning information, including entering order requirements in to SAP and the raising of purchase requisitions for special materials/services.
· Prepare site information packages including drawings, material issue sheets and any special instructions to deliver efficient site installation and fit-out of modular buildings.
· Liaise with other specialised trade disciplines within the project teams and production teams to ensure that all works are effectively co-ordinate.
· Assist the project team to resolve issues associated with specific contracts.
· Support the management team to achieve annual budgeted financial targets by continually reviewing product and process costs.
· Comply with all Company policies and relevant procedures.