This is an ideal opportunity to join a construction and development company now poised to enter a new phase of expansion.
In order to support this expansion, they are in the market for a Technical Manager, Design Manager or Design Co ordinator.
The overall purpose of the job is to ensure that the design produced by the sub contractors and the professional team and by the construction team is in line with the ER’s and is produced in a timely manner and is the most cost effective possible.
The responsibilities of the role will require you to ensure:
- That the Employers Requirements are analysed for key items that effect cost and time for accurate estimating.
- That the Construction Plan is analysed for detailed design elements.
- That the consultants are fully briefed on the requirements and Scheduled Works in order to ensure design viability.
- That the internal project team and external consultants are liaised with ensure they meet time, cost and performance requirements.
- That the design portion of tender documents is produced on time for tendering process.
- That all sub-contractors are scrutinised for design and compliance requirements.
- That client’s technological and design desires are translated into a feasible proposal.
- That clarification of project specification and design is provided for consultants as required.
- That there are good working relationships with all professionals involved to ensure effective communication and the desired outcomes.
- To provide important comment for the contract administrator before placing contract with key sub contractors with design responsibility and ensure they have been incorporated
- To read the contract once it was executed and make sure its provision are being followed in respect to design matters
This is a permanent career opportunity offering excellent prospects for advancement.
If you are a Design Manager, Design Co ordinator or Technical Manager looking for an opportunity that can offer growth, please contact Robert Ferrari on 01727 854 054 or e-mail your latest CV to Robert@ashbrittle.com