Project / Site Engineer
Our client is a specialist contracting company providing clients with high flatness tolerance concrete floors for mainly industrial use.
They are currently seeking an Engineer with a background a minimum 2 years civil engineering with a main contractor or specialist sub contractor.
The position will be both office and site duties of the role will include:
- Reporting to either the Project or Site Manager
- Site based work will include supervision of works and quality control, surveying and compliance testing using specialist equipment
- The planning and scheduling of work and day to day management of daily site progress.
- Submission of all required risk assessments, safety documents and method statements.
- Representing the company and be the point of contact with all third parties. This is to include the client, main contractor, suppliers, engineers, etc.
- Preparation of Technical Proposals and pricing for new projects.
- Support with Sales and Marketing activities as and when required.
- A degree within the built environment with a particular preference in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Can competently operate digital surveying equipment
- Can compentently operate Auto Cad
This is an unique opportunity to join an innovative global company in a growing industry that can provide career security and advancement opportunities for those who show potential. Please apply by either calling Robert Ferrari on 01727 854 054 or alternatively please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org