Our client, a residential new homes construction company based in Milton Keynes, are seeking a Architectural Technician to join their successful company on a temporary basis for up to three months.
The role will involve producing full working drawings, including specifications, and technical support to the business, under the direct supervision of the Technical Team Leader.
Principle duties :
· Produce working drawings and specifications.
· Liaise with outside consultants.
· Provide technical assistance to site based personnel.
· Visit sites as and when required with the support of the Team Leader.
· Attend project meetings.
· Comment on specialist sub-contractors/suppliers designs.
· Implement changes to design through company addendum system.
· Coordination of work with other team members.
· Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Skills and experience required :
· Residential homes project experience.
· Extensive experience of producing fully detailed working drawings for both high and low rise projects.
· Knowledge of Building Regulations and Zurich Standards.
· Able to use Auto Cad LT.
· Able to demonstrate good detailing ability.
· Communication skills.
· Organisation skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure.